Career Questions tagged Highschool Senior

Angie’s Avatar
Angie Oct 23, 2020 280 views

How do you keep the attention of little kids/what activities and techniques have you discovered work well?

I am a high school senior looking to perfect my pathway for the future. I am accepted into Cedarville University in southern Ohio, and I plan to to major in Early Childhood Education. After college, I plan to become a teacher for a grade level between kindergarten and 5th grade....

Angie’s Avatar
Angie Oct 23, 2020 363 views

How do you manage misbehaving children?

Angie’s Avatar
Angie Oct 23, 2020 2096 views

How would you describe your classroom management structure?

Angie’s Avatar
Angie Oct 23, 2020 369 views

What is something that you know now that you wish you knew before/during college?

Angie’s Avatar
Angie Oct 23, 2020 405 views

Is it recommended to go to college and obtain a bachelor's degree or a master's degree when becoming an elementary school teacher?