Career Questions tagged Hotel Management

Shannon T.’s Avatar
Shannon T. May 18, 2016 676 views

What is the average salary for one pursuing a Master's Degree in Hospitality Management?

I am a high school senior and I plan to pursue a Master's Degree in Hospitality Management at Stephen F. Austin State University. I would like to know this question to decide if it is a stable field and that I can support a family in the future with. #management #hospitality #hotel-management...

#financial-planning

lolo L.’s Avatar
lolo L. Jan 08, 2017 938 views

How can I get into the Hotel Industry?

I'm a graduate trying to get into the Hotel Industry and how can I do that? #business #hotel-management #hotels #recent...

#graducate

Syed M.’s Avatar
Syed M. Jun 20, 2016 514 views
tabrez S.’s Avatar
tabrez S. May 05, 2016 683 views
Bailey G.’s Avatar
Bailey G. Apr 03, 2016 1544 views

What technical skills and personality traits are best for Hospitality and Management?

Hi, I'm Bailey, from Ottawa, Canada, I'm in 12th grade. I have an assignment for my coop class asking what are a few technical skills and personality traits you should have for your preferred career, which for me is Hospitality and Management- Hotel and Restaurant to be specific. I can think of...

#restaurants #management #hotel-management #hospitality

Amelia S.’s Avatar
Amelia S. Jan 11, 2016 1124 views

What should I be doing the summer before entering college?

This next fall I will be entering a college or university into a hospitality program. I would like to take advantage of any opportunities I can this summer, is there anything specific I should be doing to fluff my resume? Or that would be particularly impressive to a company for an internship?...

#resume #hotel-management #hospitality