Career Questions tagged Hotels

Elijah’s Avatar
Elijah Apr 04, 2022 209 views

What is the difference in time and energy it takes; comparing the communication and paperwork sides of the job depending on whichever specific job your are apart of?

Im in trade school right now for "Hotel and Lodging", I would like any kind of advice on what i can expect on the job. Thank alot in advanced! I might go specifically for "Spa Manager", or "concierges".

Tawsif’s Avatar
Tawsif Jun 26, 2020 454 views

How to get right advice to start a career in USA?

I will be moving USA in two years from Bangladesh. I am working in 5* hotels in Bangladesh. How can I get a start in USA when I be there. Any training do you recommend me to start from now?#hoteliers #hotels #career #freelncer

lolo’s Avatar
lolo Jan 08, 2017 1237 views

How can I get into the Hotel Industry?

I'm a graduate trying to get into the Hotel Industry and how can I do that? #business #hotel-management #hotels #recent #graducate

Tyler’s Avatar
Tyler Dec 21, 2016 1094 views

Hotel Industry

I have many business endeavors I want to partake on. However my bumber one goal is getting into the hotel/motel industry. I want to own a chain of motels possibly and then move on to hotels. Im 22, college freshman. Any advice on how to make this dream a reality? What steps can I take?...

Syed’s Avatar
Syed Jun 20, 2016 753 views

I want to make my career in Hotel Management. What are the options available & procedure to enroll for that?

I want to make my career in Hotel Management. What are the options available & procedure to enroll for that? #hotel-management #hotels #hotel-asset-management #hotel-services

madhu’s Avatar
madhu May 05, 2016 785 views

I want to become a hotel manager. Which course should I take?

I want a high salary. #hotel-management #hotels #hotel-industry

Ethan’s Avatar
Ethan May 03, 2016 912 views

How do you compare one hotel against another hotel?

I'm interested in this question because one day, my dream would be to own my own hotel.
Thank you. #hospitality #hotels #hospitality-management #hospitality-industry

Zoe’s Avatar
Zoe Apr 21, 2016 1583 views

What careers can an individual with a business degree choose from if they're primarily interested in entertainment and tourism?

Hello! I wanted to know if there were any people out there who might be able to give me some insight on how it is working in entertainment/ tourism as a business major. What is your title? How did you get there? What were some of your past titles? What could a business major do working at an...

Amelia’s Avatar
Amelia Jan 11, 2016 1174 views

Big hotel chain verse a small Inn

I am interested in hospitality management and more specifically in event coordination. I have discovered that in the work place I value support from my employers. And although I love the idea of working all around the world for the same hotel chain, would I find more employer support in a...