I want to hone my culinary skills. what is the best course after 12th to pursue a career in food making.

Updated Hyderabad, Telangana, India

Zara’s Answer

Updated Hyderabad, Telangana, India

Hi there. If you are from India, You can opt for a hotel management course or any reputed culinary art school in any metro city.

Thank you madame
Thank you madam
Thank you very much for your valuable advice
Thank you very much for your precious time and answer.

Jennifer’s Answer

Updated Mountain View, California

Hi! I've met a few people who work in the culinary industry and it seems there are several options.

Some started at culinary school and found jobs after they received their degrees. Others began their careers in restaurants, working different jobs and slowly moving up as they learned. Still others started with jobs and then went to culinary school once they were sure they wanted to pursue cooking as a career.

If you want to learn foundational skills, attending culinary school is a great option. You can also learn by doing by applying to basic restaurant jobs. One piece of advice: don't be afraid to work hard and always keep an open mind.

Thank you Madam
Thank you madam