Career Questions tagged Political

Isabeth’s Avatar
Isabeth Aug 02, 2019 1541 views

Can I do research in political science as a high school student? Can I do independent research? Can I get published?

#research #history #science #political-science #analysis #politics #government #high-school #political #publish

Cameron’s Avatar
Cameron Apr 11, 2018 504 views

I am in the 11th grade and i am just beginning to explore my future carrer of studying political science and law so whaat are some careers and helpful nex steps I should consider based on my passions and interests?

At school, I am most interested in student government. While my hobbies include learning about the law, and politics, and also playing football and running track. A topic that I am passionate about is Immigration.
#Law #career choice #political - science

MacClement’s Avatar
MacClement Aug 21, 2016 914 views

How to make connections as an intern on a political campaign?

I am an intern on a political campaign, making calls for about 16 hours a week. In addition to this I participate in other events such as weekend canvassing from time to time. What is a good way to make sure that I make a positive and memorable impact on the political operatives or even...

Hans’s Avatar
Hans May 28, 2016 875 views

If I study a major in political science, what can I do to get enrolled in the political progress while I am still being a student?

When I grow up I want to become a politician and currently I want to study political science with a major in american politics, so I wonder how can I do it to start getting enrolled with politics at a young age. #science #law #sociology #political-science #political

Shelby’s Avatar
Shelby May 13, 2016 834 views

Is a major in Political Sciences just as good as a major in Criminal Justice for a Pre-Law path?

I have participated in Law and Public Safety classes for the past three years at my high school and plan to become a criminal prosecution attorney #law #political