Career Questions tagged Publish

Kimmy K.’s Avatar
Kimmy K. May 16 108 views

I want to create an educational coloring book. What are the steps to publishing a book?

I'm a young professional and have an opportunity to work with nursing educators to create and publish an educational coloring book. I'm debating between collaborating with an established organization OR doing it independently and selling it on my own. With the help of the organization, I'd...

#copyright #publisher #llc #california #books #publishing #publish #coloring-book #trademark

Diana M.’s Avatar
Diana M. May 31, 2018 368 views

How hard is it *really* to publish a book?

While I want to be a copyeditor as my *day* job, I've written several novels I would love to publish sometime down the road (after much revision...). Every time I speak about this with someone, though, their immediate answer seems to be, "Ha! Good luck." My questions is... is it really that...

#creativewriting #writer #novel #publish #book

Bianca S.’s Avatar
Bianca S. Apr 13, 2017 822 views

How to get your book published

One ultimate goal of mine is to write a novel and have it published. I know this is a very challenging and long process. What is the best way to get your own book published. Should I self-publish or go through a company? #writing #author #publishing #publish #book...

#novel

Santiago Z.’s Avatar
Santiago Z. Oct 22, 2015 691 views

Is it harder to get a book published depending on what type of book you want to publish.

Hello I am a 6th grader and I am interested in a writing career. If I were to want to publish a children book would that be easier to publish than a book meant for older audiences? #writing #books...

#publish