Career Questions tagged Baker

Robyn J.’s Avatar
Robyn J. May 21 35 views

In order to become a great baker and/or actor what strengths do you need?

Since 9th grade I've wanted to be a baker because of my grandpa. He really inspired me to want to own my own baker one day. Since 8th grade I've always wanted to be and Actress but not professionally, just for a hobby. #baker...

#acting

Taryn H.’s Avatar
Taryn H. Mar 09 110 views

What is the salary for a baker?

I am a bit curious what the salary for a baker is. Either yearly or what the general check is. #baker #salary...

#general

Taryn H.’s Avatar
Taryn H. Feb 04 169 views

How do you job shadow someone?

I wanna know how to job shadow someone especially in the baking career, I can research all I want about the job but getting experience from a pro is better for me to know if the job is what I want. I don’t really know how to job shadow anyone in the fields tho. #jobs #job-market...

#baker

Taryn H.’s Avatar
Taryn H. Nov 19, 2020 161 views

A day in the life of a baker

I'm very interested in what a day in the life of a baker normally is, I do know bakers wake up early and can make similar foods everyday but I am wondering stuff like how they do they get their equipment cleaned or how they use the big ovens for bread. Any more info on a bay in the life of a...

#career #life #baker

Janel P.’s Avatar
Janel P. Oct 26, 2020 98 views
Janel P.’s Avatar
Janel P. Oct 26, 2020 84 views

What is the best part about being a baker

I live in Ohio i am 17 years old #baker...

#cake

Janel P.’s Avatar
Janel P. Oct 26, 2020 60 views

What are the benefits you can get being a baker in Ohio

#baker I am a 17 year old girl in...

Janel P.’s Avatar
Janel P. Oct 26, 2020 82 views

What are the drawbacks of being a baker

I live in Ohio...

#baker

grace O.’s Avatar
grace O. Aug 18, 2018 271 views

I am looking to start a bussiness what is the best thing to do first?

Hi! My name is Grace I'm 12 years of age I attend Pikeville High School I'm in 7th grade. Some hobbies that I have are Dance, Baking,and Gymnastics.I am attending a Verzion Learning Camp. #baker...

#entreprenuer

Diamond Y.’s Avatar
Diamond Y. Aug 30, 2017 357 views

What is the most direct path to become a pastry chef?

Hello I'm Diamond, a KIPP Renaissance High School senior considering a career in pastry chef. I want to learn more about what life is life as a pastry chef. I'm am interested in the path you took to get to your position as a pastry chef and what your typical day looks like. #pastry-chef...

#baker

Obed C.’s Avatar
Obed C. Mar 23, 2015 909 views

What career options are there in the culinary arts? (ie baking cooking, etc)

im not sure wether iwant to choose a major in engineering or culinary arts or both #chef #culinary #culinary-arts #intern...

#baker

Shakeith B.’s Avatar
Shakeith B. Dec 03, 2014 1339 views

what would be a great major in college for someone who wants to enter the baking life?

I want to go into college knowing what I want to do with my life but I also don't want to be too specific and limit myself #colleges #baking #cooking-and-baking...

#baker

Shakeith B.’s Avatar
Shakeith B. Dec 03, 2014 1618 views