Career Questions tagged Baker

Taryn H.’s Avatar
Taryn H. Nov 19 52 views

A day in the life of a baker

I'm very interested in what a day in the life of a baker normally is, I do know bakers wake up early and can make similar foods everyday but I am wondering stuff like how they do they get their equipment cleaned or how they use the big ovens for bread. Any more info on a bay in the life of a...

#life #baker #career

Janel P.’s Avatar
Janel P. Oct 26 21 views
Janel P.’s Avatar
Janel P. Oct 26 25 views

What is the best part about being a baker

I live in Ohio i am 17 years old #baker...

#cake

Janel P.’s Avatar
Janel P. Oct 26 20 views

What are the benefits you can get being a baker in Ohio

#baker I am a 17 year old girl in...

Janel P.’s Avatar
Janel P. Oct 26 25 views

What are the drawbacks of being a baker

I live in Ohio...

#baker

grace O.’s Avatar
grace O. Aug 18, 2018 235 views

I am looking to start a bussiness what is the best thing to do first?

Hi! My name is Grace I'm 12 years of age I attend Pikeville High School I'm in 7th grade. Some hobbies that I have are Dance, Baking,and Gymnastics.I am attending a Verzion Learning Camp. #baker...

#entreprenuer

Diamond Y.’s Avatar
Diamond Y. Aug 30, 2017 289 views

What is the most direct path to become a pastry chef?

Hello I'm Diamond, a KIPP Renaissance High School senior considering a career in pastry chef. I want to learn more about what life is life as a pastry chef. I'm am interested in the path you took to get to your position as a pastry chef and what your typical day looks like. #pastry-chef...

#baker

Obed C.’s Avatar
Obed C. Mar 23, 2015 853 views

What career options are there in the culinary arts? (ie baking cooking, etc)

im not sure wether iwant to choose a major in engineering or culinary arts or both #chef #culinary #culinary-arts #intern...

#baker

Shakeith B.’s Avatar
Shakeith B. Dec 03, 2014 1266 views

what would be a great major in college for someone who wants to enter the baking life?

I want to go into college knowing what I want to do with my life but I also don't want to be too specific and limit myself #colleges #baking #cooking-and-baking...

#baker

Shakeith B.’s Avatar
Shakeith B. Dec 03, 2014 1430 views