Career Questions tagged Baker

Hope A.’s Avatar
Hope A. Nov 10 46 views

What's it like to be a baker?

baker I love red...

Jahlil T.’s Avatar
Jahlil T. Nov 09 66 views

What are the best and worst parts of being a chef?

I want to see the answers to this to see if this is truly 100% worth it for me chef cook cooking baker baking culinary-arts culinary...

hospitality

Jahlil T.’s Avatar
Jahlil T. Nov 09 54 views

What are some important things to know about being a chef?

I'm not extremely well versed in the subject yet and I'm wondering if there's any info I absolutely need to be aware of chef cook cooking baker baking culinary-arts culinary...

hospitality

Jahlil T.’s Avatar
Jahlil T. Nov 09 77 views
Sapi I.’s Avatar
Sapi I. Nov 05 49 views

Can you have more than 1 career?

Im into like helping others and like always giving a hand out no matter what it is. But then I also love to cook and bake also it runs in my family. Just love making others feel great and just want them to enjoy their selfs. CNA...

baker

Nate C.’s Avatar
Nate C. Aug 05 109 views
Robyn J.’s Avatar
Robyn J. May 21 99 views

In order to become a great baker and/or actor what strengths do you need?

Since 9th grade I've wanted to be a baker because of my grandpa. He really inspired me to want to own my own baker one day. Since 8th grade I've always wanted to be and Actress but not professionally, just for a hobby. baker...

acting

Taryn H.’s Avatar
Taryn H. Mar 09 233 views

What is the salary for a baker?

I am a bit curious what the salary for a baker is. Either yearly or what the general check is. baker salary...

general

Taryn H.’s Avatar
Taryn H. Feb 04 292 views

How do you job shadow someone?

I wanna know how to job shadow someone especially in the baking career, I can research all I want about the job but getting experience from a pro is better for me to know if the job is what I want. I don’t really know how to job shadow anyone in the fields tho. jobs job-market...

baker

Taryn H.’s Avatar
Taryn H. Nov 19, 2020 267 views

A day in the life of a baker

I'm very interested in what a day in the life of a baker normally is, I do know bakers wake up early and can make similar foods everyday but I am wondering stuff like how they do they get their equipment cleaned or how they use the big ovens for bread. Any more info on a bay in the life of a...

career baker life

Janel P.’s Avatar
Janel P. Oct 26, 2020 141 views
Janel P.’s Avatar
Janel P. Oct 26, 2020 144 views

What is the best part about being a baker

I live in Ohio i am 17 years old baker...

cake

Janel P.’s Avatar
Janel P. Oct 26, 2020 101 views

What are the benefits you can get being a baker in Ohio

baker I am a 17 year old girl in...

Janel P.’s Avatar
Janel P. Oct 26, 2020 162 views

What are the drawbacks of being a baker

I live in Ohio...

baker

grace O.’s Avatar
grace O. Aug 18, 2018 327 views

I am looking to start a bussiness what is the best thing to do first?

Hi! My name is Grace I'm 12 years of age I attend Pikeville High School I'm in 7th grade. Some hobbies that I have are Dance, Baking,and Gymnastics.I am attending a Verzion Learning Camp. baker...

entreprenuer

Diamond Y.’s Avatar
Diamond Y. Aug 30, 2017 408 views

What is the most direct path to become a pastry chef?

Hello I'm Diamond, a KIPP Renaissance High School senior considering a career in pastry chef. I want to learn more about what life is life as a pastry chef. I'm am interested in the path you took to get to your position as a pastry chef and what your typical day looks like. pastry-chef...

baker

Obed C.’s Avatar
Obed C. Mar 23, 2015 956 views

What career options are there in the culinary arts? (ie baking cooking, etc)

im not sure wether iwant to choose a major in engineering or culinary arts or both chef culinary culinary-arts intern...

baker

Shakeith B.’s Avatar
Shakeith B. Dec 03, 2014 1457 views

what would be a great major in college for someone who wants to enter the baking life?

I want to go into college knowing what I want to do with my life but I also don't want to be too specific and limit myself colleges baking cooking-and-baking...

baker

Shakeith B.’s Avatar
Shakeith B. Dec 03, 2014 1769 views