Can you tell me how you plan and prioritize your work in a baking profession ?
When we think that we are multitasking, most of the time we are not doing two things at once, but we are doing individual actions in rapid succession or changing tasks and this is not recommended, since we waste energy and time changing from one task to another and in the end we cannot finish the task efficiently, I would recommend prioritizing according to the importance of each task, prioritization should be flexible, as you may need to interrupt low-priority tasks for urgent must-dos:
• Have a list that contains all tasks in one.
• Identify what's important: Understanding your true goals.
• Highlight what's urgent.
• Prioritize based on importance and urgency.
• Avoid competing priorities.
• Consider effort.
I would also recommend this simple priority concepts to classify your tasks:
• Urgent and important (must be done immediately)
• Important, but not urgent (schedule for later)
• Urgent, but not important (may be delegated to someone else)
• Neither urgent nor important (eliminate them from to-do list)
I hope this is useful to you,
Number each task by priority.
Keep it simple. Write down the most important tasks on a note card. Keep that card with you and cross off each task as you complete them.
You know what your job entails. Just notate enough information to keep you on track.
As you do this, you will find that it helps to ground you.