Career Questions tagged Bakery

Luke’s Avatar
Luke Oct 04 134 views

What are some things I should be mindful of when looking into a baking career (like things I should look out for)?

I am a Sophomore in High school and I am looking into a Baking/Cheffing Career and looking for any advice you can give me.

Saul'Dia’s Avatar
Saul'Dia Sep 29 384 views

Do you have any tips or advice that you can give me about entering into baking and pastry?

I'm asking so I can have more intel before I start my own business in the future.

Saul'Dia’s Avatar
Saul'Dia Sep 29 103 views

What would a typical day look like as a baker's assistant?

I am 20 years old and want to make a career in Baking or Pastry Arts. I enjoy baking for my friends and family and seeing the enjoyment when everyone tries my desserts. I'll like to start as a baker's assistant or something similar to that, so I'm able to get more experience before I branch off...

markell’s Avatar
markell Aug 26 176 views

how much a baker make a year

baker work salary

giovanni’s Avatar
giovanni Aug 31, 2021 247 views

I am unsure and haven't made my mind up to many choices....

how do I narrow down results on a big spectrum such as cooking... #cooking #bakery

Brittany’s Avatar
Brittany Aug 21, 2018 727 views

What would be the steps to opening an online bakery business?

How did you get started?
What do you sell?
How do you ship things?
#bakery #onlinebusiness #selfemployment #business #startup #online-startup #business-management #culinary #finance #entrepreneur

sophia’s Avatar
sophia Oct 25, 2017 897 views

Do I need to go to College to start my own business

I want to have my own bakery #bakery #buisness #food #cooking

Isabella’s Avatar
Isabella Jun 26, 2015 2165 views

how can a high school student open a bakery

I' a 11 grader in Abraham Lincoln High School. I am interesting in baking and cooking, and I want to have my own bakery in the future, is it possible for me to have my own bakery before I graduate from high school? If yes, how can i reach it or what should i do to get the money? Should i do it...

Shakeith’s Avatar
Shakeith Dec 03, 2014 2065 views

How would you describe the life of a baker?

I want to be a baker
I want to know what my daily routine would be like #management #entrepreneurship #startups #baking #chefs #baker #bakery

JessicaLynn’s Avatar
JessicaLynn Jan 13, 2012 2658 views

How do you get and keep people coming into your bakery?

I really want to be a Pastry Chef. I would like to know how you keep customers when there is so many other choices for them to go to especially me living in New York City #entrepreneurship #baking #bakery