How would you describe the life of a baker?

I want to be a baker
I want to know what my daily routine would be like #management #entrepreneurship #startups #baking #chefs #baker #bakery

3

Angela’s Answer

I worked in a pastry shop at a major casino here in Las Vegas and on a daily basis, you pretty much do the same things. It's kinda boring!! There isn't much room for product creation. If you want to create things, you can start as a baker and maybe move up to chef.

1

Irene’s Answer

A very good friend of mine is a baker, and on a daily basis she creates new covers for her cakes.

I personally don't think it is a boring area, if you have clients and you do cakes for all sorts of events: birthdays, wedding, anniversaries, etc; and if you do different layouts: cartoon, flowers, fruits, etc; I believe it will be a while before you can get bored.

My friend also shares her cakes on the social media to attract more clients and to get feedback from her peers and improve.

Your imagination will determine whether you will be bored or not.

0