Career Questions tagged Hvac

Cyrus L.’s Avatar
Cyrus L. Oct 13 30 views

Whats the best customer service technique to use in the HVAC field

I'm a job corps students whats the best way i could prepare to deal with customers? #hvac...

#customer-service

Gabe A.’s Avatar
Gabe A. Mar 13 132 views

How much do ac technicals make a year

Hi my name is Gabe I am a student at leto High school #school #student #trade-school...

#hvac

joseph B.’s Avatar
joseph B. Sep 05, 2019 134 views

What is a typical day at work as an HVAC technician like?

I am 17 years old and looking into HVAC at my JobCorps in San Jose. Thank you in advance for your help....

#hvac

Brandon J.’s Avatar
Brandon J. Sep 05, 2019 130 views

What is the hard thing to learn about HVAC

I'm in job corps right now and I'm just waiting to start my training and I want to know what I'm in for? #career #job...

#hvac

joseph L.’s Avatar
joseph L. Jul 12, 2019 140 views
Christa W.’s Avatar
Christa W. Sep 03, 2019 115 views

How do people advance as a Heating and cooling Mechanic (HVAC)?

My name is Christa and I am 19 years old. I am looking to see what type of job would most fit me and my skills. I want to know more about the routine of a Heating and Cooling Mechanic (HVAC) to have more or less of an idea of what it might be like. I am currently enrolled in Job Corps to learn...

#hvac #engineering #career #job

Christa W.’s Avatar
Christa W. Sep 03, 2019 96 views

What are employers looking for in HVAC (skills, education, experience)?

#hvac #career #job

Donovan S.’s Avatar
Donovan S. Aug 01, 2019 157 views

What is an average work day like day to day?

I am a motivated individual looking for an opportunity to sharpen my skills working with my hands. #hvac...

#technology

Hunter J.’s Avatar
Hunter J. Aug 16, 2018 160 views

What is one of the best schools in Georgia for HVAC?

Degrees such as HVAC technicians and serving for residential / commercial? #hvac #georgia...

#school

India S.’s Avatar
India S. Jan 23, 2019 155 views
christique G.’s Avatar
christique G. Nov 27, 2018 238 views

As an HVAC technician, are you satisfied with your work schedule, and the demanding hours HVAC can have?

Having a flexible schedule is important to me and I want to hear someone in the field's perspective and how they have been able to hand a HVAC work schedule. #schedule #hvac #construction...

#work

christique G.’s Avatar
christique G. Nov 27, 2018 256 views

Has a career in HVAC been able to provide a sustainable lifestyle?

I am enrolled at Fred G. Acosta Job Corps and I am weighing my options about entering HVAC. I am wondering if it would be beneficial to me, in terms of finances. #hvac #heating #finance...

#career

christique G.’s Avatar
christique G. Nov 27, 2018 249 views