Career Questions tagged Hvac

joseph B.’s Avatar
joseph B. Sep 05, 2019 25 views

What is a typical day at work as an HVAC technician like?

I am 17 years old and looking into HVAC at my JobCorps in San Jose. Thank you in advance for your help....

#hvac

Brandon J.’s Avatar
Brandon J. Sep 05, 2019 33 views

What is the hard thing to learn about HVAC

I'm in job corps right now and I'm just waiting to start my training and I want to know what I'm in for? #career #job...

#hvac

joseph L.’s Avatar
joseph L. Jul 12, 2019 64 views
Christa W.’s Avatar
Christa W. Sep 03, 2019 36 views

How do people advance as a Heating and cooling Mechanic (HVAC)?

My name is Christa and I am 19 years old. I am looking to see what type of job would most fit me and my skills. I want to know more about the routine of a Heating and Cooling Mechanic (HVAC) to have more or less of an idea of what it might be like. I am currently enrolled in Job Corps to learn...

#career #engineering #job #hvac

Christa W.’s Avatar
Christa W. Sep 03, 2019 23 views

What are employers looking for in HVAC (skills, education, experience)?

#career #hvac #job

Donovan S.’s Avatar
Donovan S. Aug 01, 2019 55 views

What is an average work day like day to day?

I am a motivated individual looking for an opportunity to sharpen my skills working with my hands. #hvac...

#technology

Hunter J.’s Avatar
Hunter J. Aug 16, 2018 105 views

What is one of the best schools in Georgia for HVAC?

Degrees such as HVAC technicians and serving for residential / commercial? #hvac #georgia...

#school

India S.’s Avatar
India S. Jan 23, 2019 99 views
christique G.’s Avatar
christique G. Nov 27, 2018 160 views

As an HVAC technician, are you satisfied with your work schedule, and the demanding hours HVAC can have?

Having a flexible schedule is important to me and I want to hear someone in the field's perspective and how they have been able to hand a HVAC work schedule. #schedule #hvac #construction...

#work

christique G.’s Avatar
christique G. Nov 27, 2018 179 views

Has a career in HVAC been able to provide a sustainable lifestyle?

I am enrolled at Fred G. Acosta Job Corps and I am weighing my options about entering HVAC. I am wondering if it would be beneficial to me, in terms of finances. #hvac #heating #finance...

#career

christique G.’s Avatar
christique G. Nov 27, 2018 165 views

what is a typical day for you in HVAC?

Job corps looking into HVAC #job #job-search #career #heatingandcooling...

#hvac

Leion E.’s Avatar
Leion E. Apr 26, 2017 720 views

What is it like being an electrical engineer

Im studying information technology in college but I'm thinking about being an electrical engineer what is it like being an EE. #career #electrical-engineering #japan #project-management #cad #electric #south #hvac...

#schneider