Career Questions tagged Weldingcareer

Keaton’s Avatar
Keaton 2 days ago 37 views

What is the best field to work in when trying to become a welder?

My name is Keaton I'm from Rock Hill, and I'm hoping to become a welder when I get out of school but I'm wondering which field of work is the most enjoyable, and the most rewarding when becoming a welder.

Rafael’s Avatar
Rafael Jan 24 30 views

Questions about the pipeline welding industry?

1. what is the average pay rate for this position?
2. What is the training required for this position?
3. What can I do to do the work to the best of my ability?

Aidan’s Avatar
Aidan Nov 08, 2022 423 views

Is there anything you would suggest to me to be wary of in the welding field?

In a welding career is there anything I should be aware/wary of? Or is it pretty cut and dry?

Justin’s Avatar
Justin Aug 17, 2022 119 views

What to choose for Welding Career/what are the different Welding options

I'm trying to go into welding for my career and I'm not quite sure exactly which kind I should try, and I would just like to know what my options are from someone else's perspective about the pay, the hard work ,and how often and enjoyable each one could be and not from off the internet

Rogelio’s Avatar
Rogelio Oct 19, 2021 287 views

How much does a welder get payed ?

#engineer #welder #money

Sean’s Avatar
Sean Mar 27, 2018 577 views

I made the decision to attend college and become a skilled welder. I can do this in two year. Should I go to work right after that, or continue to get my BBA in Technology Management before I enter the workforce?

#weldingcareer During the time I did my Eagle Scout Service Project, an accessible bird blind for the Trail of Hope, Lyons, NY, took some welding and blacksmith classes I took at the Rochester Arc/Flame Center, and Technology classes in High School, I learned about the emergency shortage of...