What is the most rewarding aspect of an engineer work place?

3

I interned last summer at an software engineering company, and I found it difficult to appreciate the work that went on there. I'm interested to know if this work environment appeals to certain people. #computer-engineering #software-engineer #data-engineer #interns

3

Wael’s Answer

0

I think the most rewarding thing about engineering is to see your work come alive and function the way you wanted it to. Have you worked on a program and experienced it working properly?

Agree with Wael. Working with network design engineers to create a network solution, and integrating to hardware into the field, and seeing the "lights" come on is exciting/rewarding. Kevin Miller
0

Pete’s Answer

0

Adding to Wael's and Kevin's comments, it can be extremely satisfying simply going trough the creative/collaborative experience of working as a team on challenges. Having quiet time to focus uninterrupted on a specific problem certainly is necessary sometimes, but the best ideas often come from collaboration.

0

Kevin’s Answer

0

A couple examples of network deployment I've supported are Verizon FIOS and AT&T U-verse.

0