Career Questions tagged Learning Technology

Ryan’s Avatar
Ryan May 31, 2016 734 views

What kinds of plans do you must plan ahead when becoming an engineer?

I want to know this so I can plan ahead and have a head start. I'm certain that I'm dedicated for my future job and grades. #doctor #web-development #technical-drawing #learning-technology

David’s Avatar
David May 22, 2016 1005 views

For people who plan on becoming future web developers, would having online education be worth more than earning a Computer-Science related degree?

I'm currently a rising sophomore in college, who is majoring in Information Technology, with a concentration on Web and Mobile Development. The reason I'm addressing this question is that I want both other students who are interested in the same/similar field of study, and I, to be able to make...

Ryan’s Avatar
Ryan May 02, 2016 960 views

What college do you recommend for engineers?

I'm asking this question because I want to be an engineer. I wanna know what college is recommended for engineers. #doctor #engineer #web-development #data-engineer #technical-drawing #learning-technology