I want to become a Robotic Engineer. I already found a college to apply to for this but after college which company's are good to work for?

4

My dream is to become a Robotic Engineer and I want to ensure that I'll get the most out of it as a job #robotics #girl-engineer #engineering #robotics-engineer

4

Madhuri’s Answer

0
You will a wide range of industry sectors that have a need for Robotic applications. Health ( remote medicine, diagnostics etc), Automotive (automated assembly, autonomous driving by companies like Tesla), Logistics (automated and/or autonomous delivery like drones and delivery bots by companies like StarShips etc), Space equipment etc. depending on your field of expertise within Robotics and your interests - you can find companies in the related space. All the very best!
0

Leonardo’s Answer

0

Definitely, I am an industrial engineer and i see a lot of expansion in Robotics. You could focus on assembly line robotics or go into the gadget development world. There is a lot of growth in general automation.

Leonardo recommends the following next steps:

• My suggestion for you would be to investigate what kind of field within Robotics you have more interest in and research for the biggest companies in those fields. There is probably a lot of buzz around it on the east and west coast and maybe not so much in the central states.
0