Career Questions tagged Web Applications

Kristin C.’s Avatar
Kristin C. May 11, 2018 356 views

Has it become easier for women to get jobs in technology?

Seems like it was a struggle for women to break into the industry for a while. #women-in-tech...

#web-applications

Kristin C.’s Avatar
Kristin C. May 11, 2018 318 views

How did women in technology stay focused and motivated in college?

I'm asking because I will be starting my Freshman year majoring in Information Technology in Fall 2018. #women-in-tech...

#web-applications

Jackie G.’s Avatar
Jackie G. Jan 12, 2017 590 views
Josephine C.’s Avatar
Josephine C. Jul 16, 2017 660 views

What are some common problems people have that can be solved with mobile apps?

Hi everyone, I wanted to know what are some problems you have experienced before because I am interested in creating a unique app, through coding, targeted to solving some of your problems. However, I am stuck and would like to know some of your input. #tech #technology #science #coding...

#web-applications #creativity #mobile-applications #creative-writing

Leonardo H.’s Avatar
Leonardo H. Feb 23, 2017 641 views

How do i become a Web designer?

I am a junior in High School, still deciding what i want to pursuit in a career. I really like surfing on the internet and explore the different features on Social media. I spent a lot of time online and on my phone. I recently use wix to create a Website for an after school program and i...

#web-applications #social-media #web-design #mobile-app #mobile-applications #web-content #web-analytics #web-development

Stephanie S.’s Avatar
Stephanie S. Dec 29, 2016 615 views

Do job recruiters actually contact all the references I give them?

I have had many small jobs over the summer, including lifeguarding and camp counselor. Many of my bosses in those jobs probably would not have much to say about me and I think that some of my professors at school or my swim coach would be better references. But they are not my boss and I have...

#web-applications #job-search #reference #internships

Paul V.’s Avatar
Paul V. Dec 10, 2016 458 views

What exactly is MEAN Stack?

I only know that MEAN Stack is used to develop web applications through front-end and back-end. What is MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS, and NodeJS? #computer-programming #web-development...

#web-applications

David L.’s Avatar
David L. Jun 05, 2016 750 views

From my research, I find that most programmers nowadays use Java, Scala, and the C language. My question is how is Scala used/what is it used for?

I'm an Information Technology major who is working towards becoming a future web/mobile developer, and want to explore lesser known, but still useful programming languages, like Scala and Perl (not stated in my question, but I'm still eager to know). #software #mobile-applications...

#application-developer #web-applications #cloud-computing #cloud-applications