what IT short course could provide me with average salary ?

i am new to the states,i have basic networking knowledge back home also i have associate degree from a university. #computer-security #databases #network-security #cloud-computing #cisco-technologies #ccna #cisco-certified #oracle

Vikram’s Answer

Updated Bengaluru, Karnataka, India

Hi Tadesse,

If you are just looking for average salary, download file from google for A+ certification where you can learn about the computer and devices and work as a network technician or computer technician which you earn a pretty fair amount of money, then you can concentrate on getting in deep in IT.

Anupam’s Answer

Updated Bengaluru, Karnataka, India

I believe that you must have industry level experience with certification. if you are already at associate level, so you must start learning to profession level certification, but carry on taking hands on experience of associate level.

Anupam recommends the following next steps:

• Have professional level certification.
  • Try to learn and switch job as per your knowledge and capability. But, be careful with very frequent job change. It will pour bad impression on employer about you. Also, you must be sticking to somewhere and give time to learn anything new.

Heine’s Answer

Updated Mexico City, Mexico

The course by itself can introduce you some technology. You have to get some experience with at least some labs also.

I did the Networking Academy https://www.netacad.com/ from Cisco, 15 years ago. 10 months lenght and that changed my life. Today they have other topics, not olny netowkring, as automation, development, operating system.

You can make very short trainings, most of them 5 days for some vendors that can give you very interesting knowledge. But I have to say to you, a certification is another step that can give you more visibility into the market and better chance to get a job with a good/average salary.

There are some trending topics into the market:

Jayesh’s Answer

Updated Bengaluru, Karnataka, India

find out the course which gives better understanding and interest to survives in that particular field. As I'm working in networking, so I would like to suggest to do networking courses which are helps you to get job with nice numbered salary.

Varun Bharadwaj’s Answer

Hi Tadesse

I would recommend that you take up a CCNA in R&S. There are both paid options as well as ways to prepare for it through free content available on the the many blogs on the internet. there are also some Youtube channels you could start from. Here is my personal favourite -

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLh94XVT4dq02frQRRZBHzvj2hwuhzSByN

The exam is not exactly 'cheap' but passing it will help you immensely if you ever seek a job at Cisco or any of its many partner Companies. As the largest market share holder, Cisco devices are almost everywhere and your certification will certainly help you no matter where you go.

sudheer’s Answer

Cloud Computing courses are trending well . Courses like AWS trending good

Virat’s Answer

Updated Bengaluru, Karnataka, India

There are many IT course which could help you get the job and so called "average salary" however, keep in mind that you must justify the learning to get that. Hence, first choose the path or interest in which you want to develop your carrier and then look for the course offered.

Virat recommends the following next steps:

• Find the interest in which IT field you want to develop your carrier
  • Find the courses offered in the interested IT field.
  • Research for the best institute offering that course.