IT Business Development Support at GE Digital
Lots of good feedback already! My thoughts are the folllowing:
- Make sure you keep the work you are doing focused on the things that help the larger organization's goals. Print out the company or organization's mission statement and/or goals. Put them right in front of you!
- Look at your calendar and make sure you aren't doing things that you don't need to be doing. Are you going to meetings that you don't need to? Do you host meetings which can be done in some other way?
- Learn how to say NO! This can be hard one; Especially if you don't have a leader who will support you!
- Start each day with a list of what you need to do today and find ways to keep yourself on task. Don't let phone calls, email, IM, texts, etc. take you away from your work. You might want to schedule these types of things on your calendar as they do need to get done.
- Remember you aren't doing it alone! You have leaders, team members, and mentors. Make sure you work together on these items!
Montpellier, Occitanie, France
Tax Associate at PwC