Career Questions tagged Sql

HARSHIT P.’s Avatar
HARSHIT P. Sep 20, 2016

Regarding my career plan, I am confused as to which computer language is more important; python, or QA?

I know both languages are quite different with regard to testing and development, but could use additional information regarding their future use and value in the job market. #python #sql #core-java...

#test-automation

Neeraj K.’s Avatar
Neeraj K. Jan 15, 2016

give me list of job at entry level that will add experience in netorkning field and that is easy to get a job after completing degree in cse

is technical support job add experience in networkning field ? which job add experience in networking field ?? what is difference between L1 support or technical support ?? #networking...

#sql

Neeraj K.’s Avatar
Neeraj K. Jan 15, 2016

i have plan to start carrier in networking field . i have done BE in computer science 2015 batch . i have question for fresher where i should start my carrier at entry level that will add in my experience in order to get job in MnC networking field

since first its only field where i can have fun while doing job !! i dont know which filed is good for me (being a fresher ) to make carrier in networkig field i have done ccna certificattion #networking #testing...

#sql