Career Questions tagged Sql

HARSHIT P.’s Avatar
HARSHIT P. Sep 20, 2016 990 views

Regarding my career plan, I am confused as to which computer language is more important; python, or QA?

I know both languages are quite different with regard to testing and development, but could use additional information regarding their future use and value in the job market. #python #sql #core-java...

#test-automation

Neeraj K.’s Avatar
Neeraj K. Jan 15, 2016 656 views

give me list of job at entry level that will add experience in netorkning field and that is easy to get a job after completing degree in cse

is technical support job add experience in networkning field ? which job add experience in networking field ?? what is difference between L1 support or technical support ?? #networking...

#sql

Neeraj K.’s Avatar
Neeraj K. Jan 15, 2016 874 views

i have plan to start carrier in networking field . i have done BE in computer science 2015 batch . i have question for fresher where i should start my carrier at entry level that will add in my experience in order to get job in MnC networking field

since first its only field where i can have fun while doing job !! i dont know which filed is good for me (being a fresher ) to make carrier in networkig field i have done ccna certificattion #networking #testing...

#sql