Career Questions tagged Sql

HARSHIT’s Avatar
HARSHIT Sep 20, 2016 1391 views

Regarding my career plan, I am confused as to which computer language is more important; python, or QA?

I know both languages are quite different with regard to testing and development, but could use additional information regarding their future use and value in the job market. #python #sql #core-java #test-automation

Neeraj’s Avatar
Neeraj Jan 15, 2016 914 views

give me list of job at entry level that will add experience in netorkning field and that is easy to get a job after completing degree in cse

is technical support job add experience in networkning field ?
which job add experience in networking field ??
what is difference between L1 support or technical support ?? #networking #sql

Neeraj’s Avatar
Neeraj Jan 15, 2016 1114 views

i have plan to start carrier in networking field . i have done BE in computer science 2015 batch . i have question for fresher where i should start my carrier at entry level that will add in my experience in order to get job in MnC networking field

since first its only field where i can have fun while doing job !! i dont know which filed is good for me (being a fresher ) to make carrier in networkig field i have done ccna certificattion
#networking #testing #sql