Career Questions tagged Mis

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 20, 2018 438 views

Is MIS a good major?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! college...

management information-systems mis management-information-systems college-major

Britney Y.’s Avatar
Britney Y. Apr 09, 2018 668 views

Can someone offer me some insight into Management Information Systems (MIS)?

I was looking at some possible fields that I want to major in and MIS seemed very compelling. I heard it's a mix of technology and business and wanted to learn some more about it. Could someone tell me what exactly a person in the field might do with an MIS degree? Also, which areas would MIS...

technology mis information-technology

skylar G.’s Avatar
skylar G. Sep 01, 2017 636 views

What are potential career paths for a Management Information Systems bachelors degree?

I would like to start a sustainable social business but I do not know exactly what I want to do yet except help people and the environment! Technology is used in practically every field so I feel as if this would be a good major. business sustainability sustainable-development...

technology mis sustainable-business

Madison M.’s Avatar
Madison M. May 17, 2016 615 views

What are some career opportunities for a student who is majoring in mathematics and interested in engineering?

I plan on majoring in mathematics next year, but I am very interested in engineering. The college I will be attending does not have a major in engineering, so I am curious to see if math can get me to engineering in graduate school. engineering mathematics...

mis