Career Questions tagged Career Path Planning

Jerry D.’s Avatar
Jerry D. Oct 27, 2020 194 views

HighSchool Vs College

What are the diffrences from a college lifestyle versus highschool lifestyle. i know the basics of being a adult but whats truly required to be a succesful adult adulting career career-path-planning...

college-bound

Abigail C.’s Avatar
Abigail C. Apr 08, 2018 460 views

What of my interests would be worth making minors/majors on my planned degree in environmental engineering?

I plan to get a degree in environmental engineering, but I also love biology, chemistry, biochemistry, and non-science-related Spanish. Would it be too difficult, expensive, or otherwise to add any of those as a second major and/or have the remaining be minors? Especially in the case of...

career-path degrees college-majors biochemistry biology majors-and-minors minors degree chemistry major college-major career-path-planning

Brandon H.’s Avatar
Brandon H. May 24, 2017 663 views

If I study business strategy, what sort of jobs would I be aiming to go into at the end of my studies?

Commerce is a broad program, and strategy seems to be one niche that appeals to me, but I don't know what careers can be led after studying in such a program. undergraduate strategy commerce career-path-planning...

career-details

Nada D.’s Avatar
Nada D. Dec 07, 2016 497 views

Are there some medical/pre-medical summer camps or internships in LA that a high schooler can attend?

I want to gain more expertise in the medical field as a high school student and a summer camp seems to be the most efficient way to do that. career-path-planning...

summer-programs

Garrett H.’s Avatar
Garrett H. Aug 22, 2016 576 views

What is the best path to take if I want to be a sports agent?

Interested in both a career in finance and as a sports agent. Thinking I should go on a Business track as it's easier to switch over that way rather then the other way around. Thoughts? college-major sports sports-agent...

career-path-planning

Annalie B.’s Avatar
Annalie B. Aug 15, 2016 939 views

How does somebody who has not played a particular sport able to broadcast about it?

My name's Annalie, I'm a 17 year old girl from Long Island, New York or follows sports, especially soccer relatively closely, and was curious while watching a female panel discuss a football game. broadcast-media sports-marketing...

career-path-planning