Career Questions tagged Career Path Planning

Gunnar’s Avatar
Gunnar Sep 22 245 views

Careers without College?

What caeers are there that do not require college or further education versus a vocational school?

Jerry’s Avatar
Jerry Oct 27, 2020 347 views

HighSchool Vs College

What are the diffrences from a college lifestyle versus highschool lifestyle. i know the basics of being a adult but whats truly required to be a succesful adult #adulting #career #career-path-planning #college-bound

Abigail’s Avatar
Abigail Apr 08, 2018 629 views

What of my interests would be worth making minors/majors on my planned degree in environmental engineering?

I plan to get a degree in environmental engineering, but I also love biology, chemistry, biochemistry, and non-science-related Spanish. Would it be too difficult, expensive, or otherwise to add any of those as a second major and/or have the remaining be minors? Especially in the case of...

Brandon’s Avatar
Brandon May 24, 2017 870 views

If I study business strategy, what sort of jobs would I be aiming to go into at the end of my studies?

Commerce is a broad program, and strategy seems to be one niche that appeals to me, but I don't know what careers can be led after studying in such a program. #undergraduate #strategy #commerce #career-path-planning #career-details

Nada’s Avatar
Nada Dec 07, 2016 601 views

Are there some medical/pre-medical summer camps or internships in LA that a high schooler can attend?

I want to gain more expertise in the medical field as a high school student and a summer camp seems to be the most efficient way to do that. #career-path-planning #summer-programs

Garrett’s Avatar
Garrett Aug 22, 2016 703 views

What is the best path to take if I want to be a sports agent?

Interested in both a career in finance and as a sports agent. Thinking I should go on a Business track as it's easier to switch over that way rather then the other way around. Thoughts? #college-major #sports #sports-agent #career-path-planning

Annalie’s Avatar
Annalie Aug 15, 2016 1091 views

How does somebody who has not played a particular sport able to broadcast about it?

My name's Annalie, I'm a 17 year old girl from Long Island, New York or follows sports, especially soccer relatively closely, and was curious while watching a female panel discuss a football game. #broadcast-media #sports-marketing #career-path-planning