Career Questions tagged Summer Courses

cheyenne P.’s Avatar
cheyenne P. May 11, 2018 174 views

Should I take summer courses before I begin my first semester or wait?

I have the opportunity to take summer courses before my first semester of college. I'm wondering if it would be easier to wait until the following summer, or if getting a head start would be better....

#summer-courses

Joy Z.’s Avatar
Joy Z. Jan 25, 2018 314 views
Joseph Z.’s Avatar
Joseph Z. Jan 19, 2018 354 views

Whether it is best for a student to focus on completing their education during their summers away from school or to focus on working and providing income?

It has been my dream to pursue a graduate education in the liberal arts for the purpose of teaching at the university level, in order to contribute in enlightening and sharpening the minds of future generations. To accomplish this goal, I am currently a graduate student seeking a doctoral...

#summer-courses #graduate-school #working

Jenise B.’s Avatar
Jenise B. Jan 18, 2018 246 views

Summer Campus Job vs Summer Course ?

I'm a freshman and I am having trouble deciding if I should stay on campus and do a summer job or go home and do summer courses to later transfer to my college for credit? What are some factors would you use to help pick a choice? Also, what experience did you have your freshman summer break...

#summer-courses #summer-jobs

Eva K.’s Avatar
Eva K. Jan 13, 2018 226 views

What are some web design summer plans?

I’m a freshman in high school and I was wondering what kind of web design summer plans exist, like camps, internships, and others. #web-design #web-development #summer-internship...

#summer-courses