Career Questions tagged Course

Holly A.’s Avatar
Holly A. May 20, 2020 266 views

How did you decide on your university and chosen course(s)?

I’m currently in year 12 (11th grade) and I’m unsure about what degree to pursue at university, which university and which country (US or UK). #university #uni #course #study #degree...

Tulsi M.’s Avatar
Tulsi M. Mar 19, 2020 139 views

What courses involve psychology and pharmaceutical-psychology? What colleges offer these courses?

I have completed my bachelors and masters in pharmaceutical from India. And after moving in USA l’m looking for further study in psychology and psychology-pharmaceutical combine course. Which have future growth in jobs market too. #psychology #psychology-pharmaceutical #great growth in job...

#college #course #pharmacy #pharmaceutical

Caitlin O.’s Avatar
Caitlin O. May 27, 2016 628 views

Should the rigorousness of a job be considered for when choosing a career?

Ever since 3rd grade, I have put myself in more rigorous academic situations (specifically Gifted and Talent and the International Baccalaureate Program) and I respond well to hard work. Will all of the difficult courses I have been taking, I started to look at jobs that require a lot more...

#career-choice #course

amy B.’s Avatar
amy B. May 13, 2016 675 views

When will changing a major make you go to school for extra time?

not sure what I want to do but want to graduate in four years #college-admissions #admissions-counseling #course...

#registration

Maeve K.’s Avatar
Maeve K. Apr 30, 2014 917 views

Would you recommend taking classes over the summer for college?

I know many people that spend their college summers taking classes. Would you suggest this? I know that it can help you get ahead to graduate early or to stay on track. #college #classes #courses #summer #class...

#course