Career Questions tagged Apply

Rhea M.’s Avatar
Rhea M. May 23, 2018 202 views

Is it recommended to apply to many colleges at once?

Is it too expensive to apply to a multitude of colleges? Should we put our all in just one college application? #apply...

Terryn B.’s Avatar
Terryn B. Jan 17, 2018 283 views

How difficult is it to transition from Android to Apple application development?

I have developed several Android and Amazon applications but am interested in releasing on the Apple Store as well. #android #apply #technology #programming #swift...

#java

Chanté L.’s Avatar
Chanté L. May 09, 2016 682 views
Terrence L.’s Avatar
Terrence L. Sep 01, 2017 505 views

How do you find a good college?

Im having a hard time trying to decide what school i want to pursue. I am currently going into my last year of high school and looking to improve my grades so that i can get into a good college. I am looking at design and art schools because I am currently majoring in Industrial design. #design...

#graphic-design #apply #college #industrial-design #art

Terrence L.’s Avatar
Terrence L. Sep 01, 2017 350 views

How do you know what school is right for you?

Cristian G.’s Avatar
Cristian G. May 27, 2016 591 views

When applying for a job, is it necessary to have every popular social app? such as facebook or twitter

Im a chemical engineering student in my senior year and i have every social but Facebook and twitter are the least i use. Im very active on snapchat, instagram, and linked in. Will a "recruiter", not sure what they are called, be asking for any social app? #college #engineering #engineer #job...

#interviews #apply #social #application