Career Questions tagged Firstyear

Kelly W.’s Avatar
Kelly W. Jul 17 94 views

How to build a good relationship with your professors?

I heading into university and due to Covid-19, my first semester is going to be online. Of course, there are going to be many obstacles but the most troubling is connecting with professors. I want to get to know them as well as making myself known and that I want to excel in their class. But I...

#firstyear #july20 #professors #communication

Rebecca M.’s Avatar
Rebecca M. Oct 08, 2018 253 views

What are some resources you wish you had known about when you first started college?

I am about to begin college, and I want to be prepared. Are there any resources for film related studies that you wished you knew about sooner? #film #firstyear #freshman #videoproduction #filmproduction #videoediting...

#collegegraduate

Rebecca M.’s Avatar
Rebecca M. Oct 08, 2018 207 views

What would be a good language course for students studying Mass Communications / Video Production?

I need to take at least two language courses for my major. I plan on doing camera work as well as video editing after college. What would be a good language course for this major? #videoproduction #language #videostudies #firstyear #masscommunications #communications...

#foreign-languages

Kei B.’s Avatar
Kei B. Aug 14, 2018 212 views

I'm going to college undecided, now what?

How do I know what I want to do? #undecided...

#firstyear

Chaiya O.’s Avatar
Chaiya O. Aug 31, 2017 385 views

What is the hardest thing about moving in to college?

I'm super excited to move in, but I'm personally curious of other peoples' experiences on the difficulties they had getting accustomed to the new surroundings and living space. #movein #firstyear...