Career Questions tagged Multimedia

Lauren’s Avatar
Lauren Oct 21, 2018 422 views

I am interested in things like Film Production and Graphic Arts. Would Digital Communications and Multimedia be a good major for me?

I have done some research about digital communications and multimedia but don't know enough about it to be convinced. From what I know, it relates to most of my interests in art and computers.
#college-major #multimedia #college

Lauren’s Avatar
Lauren Jun 27, 2018 381 views

What is multimedia and what are some opportunities in it?

#multimedia

Tyler’s Avatar
Tyler May 08, 2018 674 views

When feeling discouraged, how do you find a way to motivate and inspire yourself?

I am a high school junior and a college sophomore. I have spent many hours looking at how I can transfer my college credits to other colleges and find scholarships to help pay for college. After looking at many scholarships, emailing schools, trying to find references, I feel I might not...

Rachel’s Avatar
Rachel Jun 27, 2017 2013 views

What majors/careers include both mathematics and visual arts?

I love math, it's my favorite subject in school and I definitely would like to continue with it in the future. However, I don't want to lose the visual design aspect which I also love. I was considering a double major in mathematics and digital communications/multi media (it basically involves...

Justin’s Avatar
Justin Jul 11, 2016 554 views

What kind of career can you get with a Digital Media Associate Degree, or a Certificate?

I am studying digital multimedia at my college. #multimedia

Jeremy’s Avatar
Jeremy May 16, 2016 1016 views

Which is better, large market studios or small market freelance work?

As a soon to be graduate is it better to jump straight into large market areas or begin smaller as a freelance designer. I am curious as to whether it would be more beneficial to start out small, in a local area close to home right out of college, to grow as a designer or if it is reasonable to...

Jeremy’s Avatar
Jeremy May 16, 2016 4271 views

What is the difference between a Production Artist and a true Graphic Designer?

I am a student at Mississippi State University in their Graphic Design program. I am about to take a production course and I need some clarification on the difference of a Production Artist vs a True Graphic Design position #design #artist #graphics #production #multimedia #visual-arts...

Naresh’s Avatar
Naresh May 03, 2016 710 views

how do i become movie editor

I have completed SSLC #engineer #multimedia #technical-drawing

Dimaris’s Avatar
Dimaris Jun 09, 2015 1795 views

What is the purpose in going to an Art college in order to become a Multimedia Artist and Animator?

I'm a sophomore who would like to know if anyone can still be a multimedia artist and animator even without going to an art college to get a degree. Would that person have a chance to be one? Sorry if I confuse anyone with the question. #art #animation #multimedia