Career Questions tagged Multimedia

Lauren L.’s Avatar
Lauren L. Lauren L. Oct 21, 2018 230 views

I am interested in things like Film Production and Graphic Arts. Would Digital Communications and Multimedia be a good major for me?

I have done some research about digital communications and multimedia but don't know enough about it to be convinced. From what I know, it relates to most of my interests in art and computers. #college-major #multimedia...

Tyler H.’s Avatar
Tyler H. Tyler H. May 08, 2018 482 views

When feeling discouraged, how do you find a way to motivate and inspire yourself?

I am a high school junior and a college sophomore. I have spent many hours looking at how I can transfer my college credits to other colleges and find scholarships to help pay for college. After looking at many scholarships, emailing schools, trying to find references, I feel I might not...

#college #graphic-design #scholarships #college-advice #artist-portfolio #multimedia #art

Rachel G.’s Avatar
Rachel G. Rachel G. Jun 27, 2017 1383 views

What majors/careers include both mathematics and visual arts?

I love math, it's my favorite subject in school and I definitely would like to continue with it in the future. However, I don't want to lose the visual design aspect which I also love. I was considering a double major in mathematics and digital communications/multi media (it basically involves...

#web-design #graphic-design #computer-science #social-media-marketing #mathematics #video-production #multimedia #marketing

Jeremy C.’s Avatar
Jeremy C. Jeremy C. May 16, 2016 769 views

Which is better, large market studios or small market freelance work?

As a soon to be graduate is it better to jump straight into large market areas or begin smaller as a freelance designer. I am curious as to whether it would be more beneficial to start out small, in a local area close to home right out of college, to grow as a designer or if it is reasonable to...

#web-design #digital-media #visual-studio #design #visual-design #freelance #graphics #multimedia

Jeremy C.’s Avatar
Jeremy C. Jeremy C. May 16, 2016 3503 views

What is the difference between a Production Artist and a true Graphic Designer?

I am a student at Mississippi State University in their Graphic Design program. I am about to take a production course and I need some clarification on the difference of a Production Artist vs a True Graphic Design position #design #artist #graphics #production #multimedia #visual-arts...

#visual-design #visual-studio

Dimaris R.’s Avatar
Dimaris R. Dimaris R. Jun 09, 2015 1583 views

What is the purpose in going to an Art college in order to become a Multimedia Artist and Animator?

I'm a sophomore who would like to know if anyone can still be a multimedia artist and animator even without going to an art college to get a degree. Would that person have a chance to be one? Sorry if I confuse anyone with the question. #art #animation...

#multimedia