Career Questions tagged Interior Designer

Morgan S.’s Avatar
Morgan S. Dec 19, 2020 146 views

How do I get a job in interior design with a HND qualification?

I am a 3D interior design student studying my HND and I am looking to get into the design industry once I have achieved my qualification in May 2021. I love coming up with mood boards and themes for designs and let my imagination run a bit wild with new projects. #interior-design #design...

#interior-designer

Rhonna S.’s Avatar
Rhonna S. Nov 05, 2020 110 views

How to pursue being an interior designer

I enjoy creating mood boards for rooms (furniture, wall colors, flooring, accessories), and I enjoy designing rooms for my family members. How did you start your journey of becoming an interior designer? Was it difficult to find a job? If it was hard to get to where you are today, would you do...

#jobs #careers #interior #interior-design #career #interior-designer #design #career-choice

Beverly L.’s Avatar
Beverly L. Oct 27, 2020 112 views

Advices or Alternatives?

I really wanted to do interior designing but my family says that there is no money at this type of job and it isn't that easy to find clients because most of the clients are only for rich people any advice and alternatives that are like interior designing. sorry for my grammar but thank you in...

#career-choice #interior-designer #career #interiordesigner

Keon G.’s Avatar
Keon G. Sep 24, 2020 113 views

What's the best college to go to; to become a Realtor?

I would want to design homes. I want to help people to sell their home. #interior-designer...

Alexies B.’s Avatar
Alexies B. Sep 20, 2018 459 views

Do I have to be good at drawing beforehand I take Interior Design for college or it can be learn in the said course?

I badly want to be an interior designer. My only worry is that I am not good at drawing. Though, I am willing to learn. Does it have subject to teach students on how to draw? Or we have to be naturally artsy. Does everyone who takes this course is naturally gifted of drawing abilities or some...

#interior-design #interiordesigner #interior-designer #design #art #interiordesign

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 15, 2018 372 views

What education is needed to become an interior designer?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #college...

#interior-design #design #interior-designer

Alex  D.’s Avatar
Alex D. May 11, 2017 484 views

How long does an Interior Designer go to school?

I might consider being a interior designer, but I am not sure if I want to....

#interior-designer

Felicia C.’s Avatar
Felicia C. May 24, 2016 693 views

How hard is it to major in two things at once?

My desire in life is to be both a graphic designer and a professor, but myorobkem is I don't really like going to school #education #graphic-design #k-12-education #interior-decorator #interior-designer #art-education #3d-design...

#ux-design

Maggie G.’s Avatar
Maggie G. May 19, 2016 817 views

As an interior designer, are the projects that people come to you for more free range or are there more guidelines?

I am going into my junior year as an interior design major. So far our projects have had minor guidelines, but I can pick and design the space how I want. In a real life situation are there more guidelines? Are people more picky, or do they trust your design? #jobs #design #interior-design...

#interior #residential-homes #interior-designer #interior-architecture #commercial

Shi Ying Quince C.’s Avatar
Shi Ying Quince C. May 19, 2016 575 views

What career choices I have with interior design and Japanese?

I been studying interior design in college but due to some academic issues I have to change to Japanese which I still want to be doing something with design. Is there any career choices that can combine the two together? #interior #japanese #interior-architecture...

#interior-designer

Shi Ying Quince C.’s Avatar
Shi Ying Quince C. May 19, 2016 851 views

If I don't graduate with a degree in Interior Design, is it very hard to find a job?

I am asking this question because I am studying interior design right now, but due to some academic issues I can't continue with the major. I still want a job associate with interior design will that be something difficult to do? The major I will be changing to was my minor - Japanese....

#japanese #interior-designer #architectural #interior-architecture

Mckenzie H.’s Avatar
Mckenzie H. May 19, 2016 768 views

what state would be the best to live in to start a interior design business?

I am 18 and im going to University of San Francisco CA. Im asking this question because i want to know where i should start my career. #interior #designers #interior-designer #interior-decorating...

#commercial-design