Career Questions tagged Interior Designer

Alexies B.’s Avatar
Alexies B. Sep 20, 2018

Do I have to be good at drawing beforehand I take Interior Design for college or it can be learn in the said course?

I badly want to be an interior designer. My only worry is that I am not good at drawing. Though, I am willing to learn. Does it have subject to teach students on how to draw? Or we have to be naturally artsy. Does everyone who takes this course is naturally gifted of drawing abilities or some...

#interiordesign #interior-design #interiordesigner #design #interior-designer #art

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 15, 2018

What education is needed to become an interior designer?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #college...

#design #interior-designer #interior-design

Alex  D.’s Avatar
Alex D. May 11, 2017

How long does an Interior Designer go to school?

I might consider being a interior designer, but I am not sure if I want to....

#interior-designer

Felicia C.’s Avatar
Felicia C. May 24, 2016

How hard is it to major in two things at once?

My desire in life is to be both a graphic designer and a professor, but myorobkem is I don't really like going to school #education #graphic-design #k-12-education #interior-decorator #interior-designer #art-education #3d-design...

#ux-design

Maggie G.’s Avatar
Maggie G. May 19, 2016

As an interior designer, are the projects that people come to you for more free range or are there more guidelines?

I am going into my junior year as an interior design major. So far our projects have had minor guidelines, but I can pick and design the space how I want. In a real life situation are there more guidelines? Are people more picky, or do they trust your design? #jobs #design #interior-design...

#interior-architecture #interior #commercial #residential-homes #interior-designer

Shi Ying Quince C.’s Avatar
Shi Ying Quince C. May 19, 2016

What career choices I have with interior design and Japanese?

I been studying interior design in college but due to some academic issues I have to change to Japanese which I still want to be doing something with design. Is there any career choices that can combine the two together? #interior #japanese #interior-architecture...

#interior-designer

Shi Ying Quince C.’s Avatar
Shi Ying Quince C. May 19, 2016

If I don't graduate with a degree in Interior Design, is it very hard to find a job?

I am asking this question because I am studying interior design right now, but due to some academic issues I can't continue with the major. I still want a job associate with interior design will that be something difficult to do? The major I will be changing to was my minor - Japanese....

#japanese #interior-designer #interior-architecture #architectural

Mckenzie H.’s Avatar
Mckenzie H. May 19, 2016

what state would be the best to live in to start a interior design business?

I am 18 and im going to University of San Francisco CA. Im asking this question because i want to know where i should start my career. #interior #designer #interior-designer #interior-decorating...

#commercial-design