Career Questions tagged Interiordesigner

nikki S.’s Avatar
nikki S. Feb 22, 2021 219 views

i want to become an interior designer, do i need viual arts HL

in am going to 11th grade ib and i want to become a interior designer, and i need help in what subjects to choose. i am very bad in math, phy and...

interiordesigner

Jain M.’s Avatar
Jain M. Jan 08, 2021 152 views

What should I pick for my igcse

I can’t choose between dentist or interior designer. Ik these both r completely different stuff ... but Iam having difficulties in bio and add math and they r the most important subjects( hope this makes sense) dentist interiordesigner...

igcse

Beverly L.’s Avatar
Beverly L. Oct 27, 2020 188 views

Advices or Alternatives?

I really wanted to do interior designing but my family says that there is no money at this type of job and it isn't that easy to find clients because most of the clients are only for rich people any advice and alternatives that are like interior designing. sorry for my grammar but thank you in...

interior-designer career interiordesigner career-choice

Alexies B.’s Avatar
Alexies B. Sep 20, 2018 822 views

Do I have to be good at drawing beforehand I take Interior Design for college or it can be learn in the said course?

I badly want to be an interior designer. My only worry is that I am not good at drawing. Though, I am willing to learn. Does it have subject to teach students on how to draw? Or we have to be naturally artsy. Does everyone who takes this course is naturally gifted of drawing abilities or some...

interior-designer interiordesign art interiordesigner interior-design design