Career Questions tagged Paying For College

Aubrey A.’s Avatar
Aubrey A. Aug 22, 2018 114 views

Has anyone done their loan forgiveness through the Peace Corps?

I want to focus on water conservation and preservation while I am in school. After I graduate, I have been thinking about joining the peace corps for loan forgiveness program. Has anyone taken this route for forgiveness, and if so how was your experience? Do you have any pointers?...

#finance #loans #peacecorps #paying-for-college #money #student-loans #loanforgiveness #loan

Tranautica W.’s Avatar
Tranautica W. Apr 19, 2018 189 views

How do I pay for college once i get in

I got in to Jarivis but I have no Idea how to pay #money $finance #college #scholarships #loans #financial-aid #fafsa...

#paying-for-college

Michael K.’s Avatar
Michael K. Apr 23, 2018 153 views

Is University of Hartford over priced and is it considered a good school?

I applied to the University of Hartford which is a bit pricey but I am not sure if it's worth it. If there's anyone who applied or is attending this school can give me some info and guidance? #university-of-hartford #college #paying-for-college #choosing-a-college...

#money

Kiera W.’s Avatar
Kiera W. May 21, 2018 173 views

Do college students can still apply for scholarships?

So that I won't have to apply for any loans while in school. #scholarships #college #financial-aid #finance...

#paying-for-college

Matthew D.’s Avatar
Matthew D. Jul 07, 2018 232 views

Are scholarships worth applying to or is it better to work instead?

Currently stuck with applying for scholarships, which is seemingly like a lottery, versus working more hours at my job. #job #scholarships #advice #work #job #financial-aid #paying-for-college #college...

#finance

Evgeni R.’s Avatar
Evgeni R. Apr 23, 2018 229 views

Is a masters in any engineering field worth the extra investment?

I'm a prospective engineering student and I was wondering if pursuing a masters in the future is a worthy investment of time and money, or if I should plan on just getting my degree and starting work? The financial aspect of college is a big deal for my family and me, so a professional opinion...

#masters #masters-degree #paying-for-college #engineering