Career questions tagged surgical-tech

User Avatar
undefined's avatar
Sierra131 views

Are there lots of moments in which a surgical technologist tends to get in the way of the surgeon?

I am a 19 year old Job Corps student that wants to do something in the medical field. I want to know if being in the way of surgeons will potentially be an issue as a new worker.

undefined's avatar
CareerVillage Office Hours349 views

How long does it take to become a Surgical Tech?

Share your journey & guide aspiring Surgical Techs on their path! Note: We've seen a lot of interest in this career, so we're looking for guidance from our community of professionals.

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
CareerVillage Office Hours429 views

How to become a surgical tech?

Share your journey & guide aspiring surgical techs on their path. Note: Given the growing interest in surgical technicians, we're inviting our experienced professionals to share their knowledge.

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Archived187 views

How to become a surgical technician ?

How would you become a surgical technician and would you need to be certified? If so what classes would you need to take? I am wondering this because I am now a senior in high school and I want to be able to do this when i graduate.

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Kylee247 views

What is it like to be a surgical technologist? How hard was school to achieve this job?

How many year did schooling take?

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Imani352 views

Surgical Technician responsibilites?

What is a Surgical Technicians main responsibility on the job?

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
keyli708 views

how do we become a surgical tech?

How do you know if that's what your really interested in?

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon