1

What are some common jobs in Environmental Science that I could do, while staying local.

#environmentalscience #nature

1

0

Michelle’s Answer

Natural Gas and Oil, State and Federal Government, and consulting firms. Think outside the box and look at things that may not "look" environmental... I worked as a State Permit Engineer and it was very Environmental. Search "engineering" positions as well as "technical specialist" you will be surprised how many would love to hire an Environmental Science person. Also, think about emergency planning or power plants or any industry that has to have permits for water or waste. Good luck!
0
0

Michelle’s Answer

0