Career Questions tagged Physicist

Abby L.’s Avatar
Abby L. Dec 01, 2020 184 views

What are some other career options for physics majors besides high school physics teacher?

I'm planning to take more lab courses involving optics, lasers, and coding simulations, but I learned that I definitely don't want to pursue a career in software. I love doing research and am applying to summer internships at national labs. Any other suggestions would be appreciated! #careers...

#research #engineering #physics #physicist #coding #optics #aerospace #jobs

samson O.’s Avatar
samson O. Jan 31, 2017 688 views

CHOOSING A CAREER

when i was a teen, i wanted to study civil engineering, but i was not too good in mathematic but i was good at biology, i managed to pass my physic in high school and ad did very well in biology later settle for physics with electronics. i would like to know if i should gave chosen a careen in...

#human-resources #civil-engineering #physicist #higher-education #child-development #career-counseling #information-technology #teacher

Mahalakshmi S.’s Avatar
Mahalakshmi S. Jun 22, 2016 347 views

In which stream i should select in higher studies to become a Physicist ?

I want to become a Physicist. But, I couldn't know to select my stream in higher studies. Please tell me which stream could i select?...

#physicist

Katie H.’s Avatar
Katie H. Dec 03, 2015 914 views

Do I have to have chemistry for a medical/health physicist or human ecologist job?

I would very much like to become either a human ecologist or a medical/health physicist. I am taking physics and biology but I cannot take chemistry. It is super challenging for me for some reason but I excel in physics and biology. I would just like to know if it is absolutely necessary to...

#ecologist #medicine #physics #physicist