Career Questions tagged Covid

Cheyenne’s Avatar
Cheyenne Mar 28, 2022 238 views

What is some advice for new nurses?

I was wondering what would some advice that experienced RN/CNA/LPN have for new nurses entering the workforce in post covid life.

An Awesome Student’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Jan 18, 2021 350 views

What is it like in the future? Is COVID over in the future?

Hi! I'm Ms. Lambert at the International Community School. My 4th graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance!

#future #COVID

CareerVillage Office Hours’s Avatar
CareerVillage Office Hours Nov 16, 2020 350 views

How has college been different for you during Covid?

Office Hours #2: SDSU College Student Panel This question was posed by a question during one of our most recent "CareerVillage Office Hours" sessions. During Office Hours sessions, we invite students to pose questions related to a specific topic. In this case, the topic was college life. If...

CareerVillage Office Hours’s Avatar
CareerVillage Office Hours Nov 05, 2020 460 views

How to stand out with lack of experience for my prospective field?

It’s the medical field and emphasizes a lot of hands-on experience but I’m unable to get any because of COVID. Office Hours #1: Resume Writing with Judy Park This question was posed by a question during one of our most recent "CareerVillage Office Hours" sessions. During Office Hours...

olive’s Avatar
olive Jul 26, 2020 770 views

What category of volunteer work is best for someone who is interested in studying law?

Volunteering is really important to me, before COVID I was volunteering every week through an organization for children and families facing magical challenges. I am still doing projects and teaching through Zoom with them but I am also really interested in adding another volunteer opportunity...