Career Questions tagged College Experience

Genevieve’s Avatar
Genevieve Aug 24, 2022 207 views

What are your thoughts on Rasmussen University?

Its cheaper that the public, 4 year universities that are close to me, and its accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. Its tuition is also considerably cheaper. Yet, there's something about it that doesn't feel right. Maybe I'm just biased against private, for-profit universities. What...

CareerVillage Office Hours’s Avatar
CareerVillage Office Hours Nov 16, 2020 352 views

How has college been different for you during Covid?

Office Hours #2: SDSU College Student Panel This question was posed by a question during one of our most recent "CareerVillage Office Hours" sessions. During Office Hours sessions, we invite students to pose questions related to a specific topic. In this case, the topic was college life. If...

Kayla’s Avatar
Kayla May 22, 2018 608 views

What is the daily life of a dance major?

Although I LOVE dance and would like to major in dance for my undergraduate degree, I want to make sure this is the right fit for me. Therefore, I have a few questions. What is the daily life of a dance major? Do you get to pick your classes? Do you have time to double major? Do you have time...