Career Questions tagged Thesis

Lok Yin C.’s Avatar
Lok Yin C. Jan 21, 2021 236 views

How to make use of my extended college year ?

I am a university student in Hong Kong. Recently I have failed in completing my thesis in order to graduate. The general office of my major has informed that I have to extend my study period in order to retake this subject. I am quite worried as I am afraid that I would waste a lot of time,...

Nisha S.’s Avatar
Nisha S. Aug 18, 2018 281 views

How do I choose a thesis topic?

What kinds of things do I need to look into with my adviser and university, like resources? And what about the topic itself - how do I make sure I'm not picking something too advanced/graduate level? (I'm an undergraduate biochemistry major). #thesis

Harley S.’s Avatar
Harley S. Jan 21, 2018 460 views

What are the average requirements for a thesis or dissertation?

I am an avid writer, and I don't think a thesis or dissertation will be too difficult for me. However, this is a high school student speaking, so I can't really be sure. I'd like to know ( on average) what the requirements are in the forensic pathology field, so I can get used to writing with...

Jackie G.’s Avatar
Jackie G. Feb 02, 2017 510 views

Are there any good websites that let you "search" degree types?

Maybe one that lets you select your interests and it generates possible degree types (majors or specializations) similar to it?

If this doesn't exist, careervillage should make a start-up! #college #science #college-major #graduate-school #interest #thesis