How to make use of my extended college year ?

I am a university student in Hong Kong.
Recently I have failed in completing my thesis in order to graduate. The general office of my major has informed that I have to extend my study period in order to retake this subject.

I am quite worried as I am afraid that I would waste a lot of time, while my other classmate already graduated to find job. What should I do in order not to waste the extend study period ?

#finalyear #worries #fail #thesis #unemloyed #lowgpa #gpa #direction #urbanstudies #architecture

2

Edwin’s Answer

Hello Chester,

I understand, and I completely sympathize with you. But I'm happy for you because you've made it this far and you will be able to graduate in a little bit.

I would recommend looking into internship opportunities oh, maybe attending some networking events, which could lead to a full-time position after you graduate. I just transferred to a new school and I joined a bunch of clubs to meet other students, I will recently look into getting leadership roles.

But if you ever want to talk you can feel free to message me and I would be happy to talk with you!

-Edwin

0

Chester’s Answer

Lok, I would suggest that you look into some of the things you want to get into after college. Many place may offer an internship for college students who have not graduated yet. Since you are very close to the end you know what to expect for your class. This may free up some time to explore what you want to do with your degree.

0