Are there any good websites that let you "search" degree types?

Maybe one that lets you select your interests and it generates possible degree types (majors or specializations) similar to it?

If this doesn't exist, careervillage should make a start-up! college science college-major graduate-school interest thesis

2
Pros
2
0

Vernon’s Answer

I don't know of any, but the Google world is very flexible. Just start typing is filter words and see what happens.

1
Students
1
0

Ken’s Answer

Hi Jackie

Oh, if life were so easy. We have to be careful that we do not become too dependent upon the internet.

A good place to start is by taking an interest and aptitude test, such as contained in the following link; however, it is best if it is done in a facility where you can have a counselor assist you in its interpretation. You can go to the admissions office of your local community college and arrange to take one or your local library might do it or know of a non-profit organization in youir area that might help you in their career program
https://www.themuse.com/advice/14-free-personality-tests-thatll-help-you-figure-yourself-out

Let me know if and how this helps. Keep me informed. I would like to follow your progress.

0