What is the best way to study for the MCAT?

2
2

Ryan’s Answer

0
I'm not a doctor, nor have I ever taken the MCAT, but I have used some resources to study for, and maintain my licensure as an Emergency Medical Technician.

Search YouTube for the Khan Academy of Medicine. The videos are very easy to understand, and completely free. As a mere EMT, most of them are way above my head, so based on the content, I'm confident that much of the material is designed for doctors and nurses preparing for advanced level exams. If the material isn't want you're looking for or is not a good fit for your learning style, at least it was free!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJayvjGvKEblkA3KYK1BQQw
0

Angela RM’s Answer

0
I took Stanley Kaplan to prepare for the MCAT over 30 years ago. There are similar courses to help prefer premeds for the MCAT today. It was expensive but well worth it. I highly recommend one. Talk with your peers who were accepted to medical school, they can provide useful tips about the exam.

#mcat #stanleykaplan #medicalschool #premed
0