What should I be studying to pass the tease test?

I am a nursing student and just obtained my A.A. in Social Science, I am now pursuing my B.S.N. I am nervous about the tease test because I have heard a lot of different stories about what is on it. I just want to be sure that I am studying the right material so that I can pas it the first tie around.
#nursing. #nurse #medicine #healthcare #testing #exam #hospital-and-healthcare

2

Sarah’s Answer

Here are some free practice questions: https://www.kaptest.com/teas/free/teas-practice

You can also check your local library and see you they have any resource books you can check out. I took both the HESI and the TEAS when applying to different nursing programs and it had been YEARS since I took a math class. I did some practice questions online for both tests and scored about the same on both. You can also check a used book store for cheap copies of some of the study books.

0

Jessie’s Answer

There are books you can buy for studying for the tease test... i remember it covering information on different sciences and maths, subject material from highshool... so a book to review for this test is recommended if you've been out of high school for a number of years.

I personally took the tease test a few months after graduating high school and had no difficulties.

0