Is Nursing really that difficult?

2
2

Taylor’s Answer

0
Nursing schools are very demanding and the curriculum is difficult. Equally is hard is getting into nursing school. It is critical that students do well in their science courses in order to be successful in their nursing courses.
0

Jasmine’s Answer

0

Nursing is not a difficult major to study if you study hard and manage your time wisely. The job, on the other hand, is somewhat difficult depending on how you deal with things. The hardest part about being a nurse is time management. I do not get a lot of time for family or free time. I sometimes have to work overtime which makes it hard to balance my sleep schedule. There are also times when the patient or the family is being uncooperative so I have to then try to gain their trust. If you are thinking about being a nurse, then it is important to do some research to find out the layout of nursing school classes and do some volunteering to see if it is a fitting job for you.

0