Career Questions tagged Music Composing

Wooju Y.’s Avatar
Wooju Y. Jun 27, 2016 515 views

How should I get Internships?

I'm currently a high school student reaching their junior year. And I need to start thinking about jobs and internships to get ready for the world after college. I was wondering how I can get ready for such things. And to answer that, I thought it would be good to get jobs and internships to...

#music-composing #industry-contacts #programming #internships #music

Manon B.’s Avatar
Manon B. May 25, 2016 358 views

What types of job opportunities are available for a concert pianist?

I am currently a rising high school senior, and I am looking into possibly minoring in piano, or maybe even majoring. I deeply love playing the piano - it is my passion to play it for the rest of my life. I am very worried, however, that I will not be able to find a job if I were to pursue my...

#composer #piano #music-composing #music #classical-music

Justin B.’s Avatar
Justin B. May 22, 2016 481 views

If I am studying to be a music composer, is it possible to intern with a professional?

I love composing and arranging my own music and would love to do it professionally one day. #music #musician #music-composing...

#composer

dakari D.’s Avatar
dakari D. May 20, 2016 613 views

How hard is it to get into the film music industry?

I am interested in pursuing a career in movie/film music composition. #music #music-composing...

#composer

dakari D.’s Avatar
dakari D. May 20, 2016 473 views

Will having a minor increase chances of successful music industry career?

I am a interested music composition major #music #music-composing...

#composer

Jessica L.’s Avatar
Jessica L. May 13, 2016 518 views

How do I advance in composing?

I want to compose, but I don't know how to get my product out there. Yes, I know I must promote myself, but how do I start? Where should I live to be paid for composing? #music #music-composing...

#composer