Career Questions tagged Composer

Samuel G.’s Avatar
Samuel G. Oct 19, 2018 254 views

Is Having a Degree in Music Composition extremely important for Game Design?

Unfortunately, my college does not currently have a degree program for Music Composition and Production (to my knowledge) for accompanying a game design major; however, with so many online resources and possibilities for learning music, I would like to know how important it is. Also, if there...

#composer #music-production #music #musician #music-industry #indiecomposer #singer #gamedesign

Manon B.’s Avatar
Manon B. May 25, 2016 449 views

What types of job opportunities are available for a concert pianist?

I am currently a rising high school senior, and I am looking into possibly minoring in piano, or maybe even majoring. I deeply love playing the piano - it is my passion to play it for the rest of my life. I am very worried, however, that I will not be able to find a job if I were to pursue my...

#composer #classical-music #music-composing #piano #music

Justin B.’s Avatar
Justin B. May 22, 2016 550 views

If I am studying to be a music composer, is it possible to intern with a professional?

I love composing and arranging my own music and would love to do it professionally one day. #music #musician #music-composing...

#composer

dakari D.’s Avatar
dakari D. May 20, 2016 718 views

How hard is it to get into the film music industry?

I am interested in pursuing a career in movie/film music composition. #music #music-composing...

#composer

dakari D.’s Avatar
dakari D. May 20, 2016 546 views
Jessica L.’s Avatar
Jessica L. May 13, 2016 627 views

How do I advance in composing?

I want to compose, but I don't know how to get my product out there. Yes, I know I must promote myself, but how do I start? Where should I live to be paid for composing? #music #music-composing...

#composer