If you had the opportunity to redo your career path, what would you change and why?

2

I’m a senior student at Brennan HS. I’m looking into engineering careers because I excel at math and science but have a creative streak that needs an outlet. #engineering #science #math #career #careerpath #engineer

2

Mrutunjay’s Answer

0

Going by the interest shared and strength, you can pursue your career either in engineering or BBA and MBA.

If your inclination is towards technical aspect, then yes , engineering could be a stepping stone for your career but if you are more interested regards to how business is run, then i would suggest for BBA and then MBA as both of the career paths do use a great use of numbers.

0

Douglas’s Answer

0

Hi,

After I graduated from engineering school, the basic choice I had when interviewing for a job was did I want to work in a central (headquarters) office or in a "field" location where I would interface directly with customers. I chose a field location and I have been happy with that choice. But, if one wants to advance rapidly in a company, I would advise choosing a central or headquarters position. So I might have selected an office position, but who knows how that might have turned out.

Hope this helps,

0