What is your work environment like as an engineer?

2

I’m a senior student at Brennan HS. I’m looking into engineering careers because I excel at math and science but have a creative streak that needs an outlet. #science #engineering #engineer #math #workplace

2

0
it's not uncommon to have these skills, math/science and also have strong needs towards creativity. i was an engineer for many years, learning the business and the technical issues, and struggled with my ability to create. My personal breakthrough in this area was moving that creativity or innovation need towards people and organizations. i found that i was able to apply my skills to accomplish things with people that satisfied that creativity need. one question i like to ask people when they interview is "if you go home at the end of day at work and think "that was a really good day"; what happened? what made you feel so satisfied? those are the keys to finding your healthy workplace/job.
0

Debashree’s Answer

0

As an engineer, we work on getting things resolved to avoid any inconvenience to the end user.Working on a technical field really gets you colleagues working on the same field so that you can share your experience and ideas with them. We work on the requirements given by the customers/users and present our work to them. So on everyday basis, our work as an IT engineer includes working on software codes, dealing with people involved in different domains, dealing with end users to get their requirement and presenting the users about our work done.

0