How important are SAT subject scores?

2

I have not studied much for my SAT subjects and I was wondering how important my scores are in admissions. #college #college-admissions #college-bound #testing #sat #test

2

Arthur’s Answer

0

I'd like to second Daniel's answer. To add a little bit more, though, the most important factor that most colleges consider, as far as I am aware, is still your academic transcript. The admissions people want to see that you can survive in an academically rigorous setting. That aside, the SAT is an important factor, but so are other extracurricular activities.

0

Daniel’s Answer

0

They're very important just as how they're not important not even a little bit. It all depends on the college you're applying too. Currently there are about 850 colleges that don't require SAT/ACT for admissions and you could check the list here http://www.fairtest.org/university/optional

0