Abby H.’s Avatar

Abby H.

31

2

How do I prepare to pass the NCLEX the first time I take it?

My college prepares students very well for the NCLEX, and have a very high passing rate for first time takers. I want to prepare myself to make sure I pass with flying colors! Not only that, but I understand what I've learned rather than just memorizing it all. #college #nursing #nurse #studying-tips #test #career #career-counseling

I was also worried about investing in the money to take the NCLEX and failing. I would highly recommend an NCLEX review course. There are several different reviews available, and I have several classmates that took different review courses than the one I took, and they did as well as I did. I think the reason for this is the barrage of facts crammed into nursing school seems like a blur when you are a senior, and it's hard to feel prepared. These nursing courses provide a way to condense all the information you were given into easy-to-recall mnemonics and systems for the NCLEX. If you are curious which one to take, ask a senior. I can tell you that personally, the review course helped me overcome my test anxiety. I passed the first time, and I did it in a little over an hour.
Last updated Nov 14 '17 at 00:44