Career Questions tagged Insurance

For a peek inside the industry, check out Spark 101's Insurance Snapshot video

Drake D.’s Avatar
Drake D. Nov 14, 2019 86 views
Riley J.’s Avatar
Riley J. May 17, 2018 218 views

Is a math degree good for a career?

I am currently pursuing a degree in math. I know that there are a lot of careers that use math these days like insurance, finance, statistics, and cryptography. Is this the best degree to ensure that I get a job in one of these fields? And, if not what else should I look at? Thank you. #math...

#insurance #statistics #college-major #career-options #finance

Karen W.’s Avatar
Karen W. May 16, 2018 325 views

What is a 401K and should I apply for one in my first job?

As I prepare to go into my career, I know insurances and benefits are a huge part of accepting a job. I have never really understood what a 401K is and if I need to apply for it! #401k #insurance #interviews...

#job-applications

Ann Ariel B.’s Avatar
Ann Ariel B. Sep 01, 2017 378 views

What are the main qualities that describe the role of a Risk Analyst and how relevant are they in the corporate world?

Hello, I want to become a Risk Analyst in the near future #riskanalysis. I am currently majoring in finance and accounting and I have been taking management courses as well as information and technology courses based on various programs used in Data Analytics; however, though I have the general...

#insurance

Grace M.’s Avatar
Grace M. May 17, 2016 491 views

Are there specific jobs that guarantee insurance?

I want to work as a Stereoscopic 3D animator for a large company like Lightstorm Entertainment. I am considered about my health care and dental insurance when I receive this job and am wondering if there are specific guidelines companies are required to meet for their employees? #art...

#graphic-designer #insurance #stereoscopic