Career Questions tagged Insurance

For a peek inside the industry, check out Spark 101's Insurance Snapshot video

Riley J.’s Avatar
Riley J. May 17, 2018

Is a math degree good for a career?

I am currently pursuing a degree in math. I know that there are a lot of careers that use math these days like insurance, finance, statistics, and cryptography. Is this the best degree to ensure that I get a job in one of these fields? And, if not what else should I look at? Thank you. #math...

#college-major #insurance #finance #career-options #statistics

Karen W.’s Avatar
Karen W. May 16, 2018

What is a 401K and should I apply for one in my first job?

As I prepare to go into my career, I know insurances and benefits are a huge part of accepting a job. I have never really understood what a 401K is and if I need to apply for it! #401k #insurance #interviews...

#job-applications

Ann Ariel B.’s Avatar
Ann Ariel B. Sep 01, 2017

What are the main qualities that describe the role of a Risk Analyst and how relevant are they in the corporate world?

Hello, I want to become a Risk Analyst in the near future #riskanalysis. I am currently majoring in finance and accounting and I have been taking management courses as well as information and technology courses based on various programs used in Data Analytics; however, though I have the general...

#insurance

Grace M.’s Avatar
Grace M. May 17, 2016

Are there specific jobs that guarantee insurance?

I want to work as a Stereoscopic 3D animator for a large company like Lightstorm Entertainment. I am considered about my health care and dental insurance when I receive this job and am wondering if there are specific guidelines companies are required to meet for their employees? #art...

#graphic-designer #stereoscopic #insurance