Career Questions tagged Stock Broker

Alejandro’s Avatar
Alejandro Nov 01 55 views

Is a finance or business degree better for a stock broker?

Being a stock broker is the career which I have been looking at the longest but I am not sure whether a finance or business degree would be better for the job.

Prithvi’s Avatar
Prithvi Mar 04, 2014 2404 views

What steps do I need to take to become an Investment Banker?

My name is Prithvi and I am currently a Junior in High School. My interest in college is oriented towards Economics and Finance and after combing through many different career options, I decided that I want to pursue a job at Wall St. firm as an Investment Banker. What do I need to do in order...

TerrellCodman3’s Avatar
TerrellCodman3 Feb 15, 2012 1323 views

What Are Good Ways To Prepare To Become A Stockbrocker

I Want To Know So I Start Know #stock-broker

TerrellCodman3’s Avatar
TerrellCodman3 Feb 13, 2012 1970 views

What Are Good Colleges To Go To In Western Part Of America For Business Such As Acconting Fiancing And Becoming A Stockbrocker

I Would Like To Go To College SomeWhere Hot But Its A Good College? #college #finance #accounting #college-selection #investment-banking #stock-broker

TerrellCodman3’s Avatar
TerrellCodman3 Feb 13, 2012 6037 views

Whats The Pros And Con Of Being A StockBroker OR Just Working In Fiance

Would Like To Know Because I Want To Work In The Busniess Field? #business #accounting #college-majors #stock-broker

TerrellCodman3’s Avatar
TerrellCodman3 Jan 10, 2012 9907 views

What does a stock broker do on a day to day basis?

Is there anything I can do to start preparing/training if I want to to become a stock broker? Any information would be very helpful! #business #finance #stock-broker

TerrellCodman3’s Avatar
TerrellCodman3 Jan 10, 2012 8678 views

What are good colleges to apply to if I want to become a stock broker?

I Need Outstanding Colleges So i Can Start Building My Way Up Now So I Get There. #business #finance #stock-broker