Career Questions tagged Stock Market

Siyanda N.’s Avatar
Siyanda N. Mar 28 51 views
JWILLY H.’s Avatar
JWILLY H. Mar 18 69 views
Jared K.’s Avatar
Jared K. Jan 16, 2018 354 views

I want to make money in the stock market so what is the best degree to get for that?

I am interested in how the stock market works and am interested in a job in this area. #stock-market #investing #business...

sameera F.’s Avatar
sameera F. Jun 23, 2016 1089 views
Randall C.’s Avatar
Randall C. Mar 15, 2016 930 views

I've always been told investing is risky. How do I lower financial risk while still investing in the stock market?

I want to start investing while I'm still in school, but I don't know how safe it is to do so. I know I can't eliminate risk entirely, but how can I better ensure success? I want to get some experience with investing so I can have that when I start trying to get a job someday. That's why I want...

#stock-market #finance #investing #investment-management #financial-services

darryl B.’s Avatar
darryl B. Mar 02, 2016 1850 views

Is stock market investing a good career path?

I have a passion for cooking but if finding a career in culinary is not working out I would like to make a living Investing in stocks. If this is a good career path what college classes, major, and internships should I be taking as a incoming freshman in college the fall of 2016 to be...

#stock-market #finance #stocks-investing #stocks #stock-trading

Myles H.’s Avatar
Myles H. Oct 21, 2015 879 views

What is the best marketing college in Texas?

I'm from Texas and I really don't want to.leave the state...

#stock-market

Mekhi E.’s Avatar
Mekhi E. Dec 04, 2014 2441 views

What are some of the major topics covered during an average economics course in college?

I am asking this question because I have an interest in business/economics and wanted to know more about what was covered in a economics class. #money #money-management #bussiness #stock-market...

#macro-economics