Career Questions tagged Stock Trading

Laniya’s Avatar
Laniya Dec 21, 2020 4278 views

How does investing in the stock market work? When I buy a share in a company, how do I sell it? How do people lose money in the market? Any other information?

stock market
college student
#stocks-investing #stock-market #stock-trading

Sean’s Avatar
Sean Jan 20, 2018 924 views

Will cryptocurrency become the main currency of the future?

I am beginning to invest into the stock market as an 18 year old. I am a beginner and would love some tips and tricks. Thanks!

#crypto
#cryptocurrency
#tips
#stocks
#stocks-investing
#stock-trading
#technology

Devetra’s Avatar
Devetra May 03, 2017 3251 views

How can you learn about the stock market?

Thinking about investing #stock-market #stocks-investing #stock-trading

Miles’s Avatar
Miles Oct 17, 2016 763 views

What do I need to do to be on a trading floor?

One of the things I really want to do is be on a trading floor when I start to work. I am currently studying finance and was wondering if there was something else that could really help me become more of a candidate for being on the trading floor. #finance #stock-trading

Wasi’s Avatar
Wasi Jun 24, 2016 1052 views

I want to know about online trading. I have heard people make good money in Trading

I have an interest in Online Trading #business #business-idea #small-business #e-business #stock-trading #trading

sameera’s Avatar
sameera Jun 23, 2016 1399 views

is there a course for stock exchange?

i want to pursue a career in stock exchange. What do i need to study for that? #stock-market #stocks-investing #stock-trading #bond #sharepoint

darryl’s Avatar
darryl Mar 02, 2016 2166 views

Is stock market investing a good career path?

I have a passion for cooking but if finding a career in culinary is not working out I would like to make a living Investing in stocks. If this is a good career path what college classes, major, and internships should I be taking as a incoming freshman in college the fall of 2016 to be...